The night starts here... forget your name... forget your fear...
You drop a coin... into the sea... and shout out "Please come back to me"...
You name your child... after your fear... and tell them "I have brought you here"...

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

To be, or not to be (afraid that is)

How embarrassing is it, do you think, if you have dinner with your family at the place you work at?

I seem to have this... thing... for lack of a better word of going to places where people know me... weird huh? for example y'know those coffee places that you go and they seems to now everyone's name and what they do and where they went that weekend... yea i'm not such a fan of those places... I just want coffee, I don't want to have to think of witty things to say at 8 am in the morning.

Not to say that I don't like talking to people, I love talking to people... but I like talking to people that I don't know and will probably never see again in my life.

I'm weird hey... maybe its cause i'm part Dutch "I'm from Hoelland, isn't that veird?!" ( anybody seen Austen Powers here?)

But yes, so behind my back my mother has booked a table at my work for dinner... I feel strange... I mean it'll be in front of my work colleges... with my parents... maybe thats just the teenager in me talking... but fuck man...

But too be honest i'm also slightly excited about finally eating at Hippo Creek... i've always wanted to try the food after smelling it all night... this will be my ultimate chance (:

taxi out xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment