The night starts here... forget your name... forget your fear...
You drop a coin... into the sea... and shout out "Please come back to me"...
You name your child... after your fear... and tell them "I have brought you here"...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Be my PastryPal?

I just found the best blog for pastries/desserts ever!...well thinking about it, not probably not the best of the best but it is definitely work checking out. The woman that runs it is hilarious, she incorporates her life into her baking and through baking into her blog, it is truly marvellous to read.
And for you Macaroon lovers out there ( I am shamelessly one of them) the lady has a free e-book about macaroons alone on her website, written by her. If awesome could be bottled...

Check her out, PastryPal

taxi xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment