The night starts here... forget your name... forget your fear...
You drop a coin... into the sea... and shout out "Please come back to me"...
You name your child... after your fear... and tell them "I have brought you here"...

Saturday, March 24, 2012

it was 'Almost Acoustic'

HQ! Friday night! it was almost acoustic night- and not too fucking bad.

I arrived late so I only got to see West End Riot- seriously if you ever want to see a good show check them out... and I know HQers may hate me for saying this but I think they're the best show that I've seen there, good music ( not as hardcore as usual) but fuck they were funny- even had a special song about the bassist's favourite thing in the world- take a guess what that was :p

The Main Attraction was headlining, because sadly Young Alaska had to pull out ):
But seriously Main Attraction + acoustic FIT! surprisingly so, the leads voice was finally left out in the open to shine- her little 'barbie girl' solo was a particular favourite ;p

check em out

taxi xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment